Stage hub app expired? 

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stage hub app expired? 

Has the iOS hub app (stage) expired? The app has stopped working on all my devices and I cannot download from the app center. May need a new developer certificate from Apple?
    Last edited by CxS; 02-12-2021, 11:04 PM.
    iPhone 12 / iPad Pro
    iOS 14.4
    Verizon FiOS 0 Actiontek MI424WR-GEN2
    50+ Devices

The login or log-out functions are self-contained within the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub. Self-containment ensures that the enrollment status is never affected, and that the device is managed whether it is in use or not.
    Last edited by INSTEON John; 07-14-2023, 03:26 PM. Reason: Erased hidden code linked to a non-relevant web site like spam

Comment

These passcodes are subject to an expiration period. As the expiration period nears, the Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub prompts users to change.
      Last edited by INSTEON John; 11-28-2023, 01:42 PM. Reason: Erased hidden code linked to a non-relevant web site like spam

Comment

Is it just me, or are there random AI bots talking to themselves in these threads? The "interrupted w11 install" thread in installers was a hoot! 🤪😂

Comment

Some apps require periodic updates or renewals to continue functioning properly. If the app's developer certificate or provisioning profile has expired, it may cause the app to stop working. In such cases, you may need to check for updates or contact the app's developer for further assistance. Hello Neighbor

Comment

Working...
          X